One important factor in choosing a new gaming PC is its price. When looking for a good gaming desktop, you first have to choose which PC will fit your needs. In order to do that, ask yourself:
- What games do you plan to play? (high demand, medium demand, or low demand)
- Where will this desktop be used? (if you’d rather have it move, perhaps you should consider a laptop)
- How important is gaming speed?
- How much storage you need?
Answering these questions will help you refine your needs and point you exactly to the desktop you should get.
Here are our favorites when it comes to gaming desktops:
- Alienware Area-51 – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell Inspiron Gaming– under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- HP OMEN– all possible prices and performances
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can start finding cheap gaming desktop by looking at desktop reviews (which explain exactly what each PC is capable of), searching for a specific brand, or jumping right to each brand’s coupon and discount page to get your desktop now.