A cheap laptop does not necessarily mean a bad laptop. Prices are dropping at a fast pace, so a low cost laptop can deliver great value. However, you need to ask yourself these questions before committing to one:
- What will this laptop be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this laptop be used? (if it’s not going to move, perhaps you should consider a desktop)
- How important is laptop speed?
- How much storage you need?
With the answers in mind, you know whether or not a cheap laptop is an option and if so, look ahead for the places to find it.
Can’t Decide? Get Our Laptop Guide
If you have trouble deciding on a laptop, our laptop guide can show you the right direction with the considerations for laptops. You will also receive reviews about new laptops that will help you choose.
These are our favorite laptops, which can be cheap using discounts and coupons.
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell G Laptops – under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo Yoga – our personal favorite
- HP 2-in-1 – great brand at great prices
- Acer Spin – for flexibility
Others – Everyday Use
- HP ENVY – powerful for everyday use
- Dell Inspiron – last for years
- Lenovo IdeaPad – computers for every need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can get a cheap laptop using the discount pages. If you still don’t know which one to get, look over reviews (or just skip to discount pages, you’ll find something in you budget).