Getting the top laptop you desire is very possible these days. Discounts and coupons make all purchases cheaper. However, before doing that, you need to answer some questions to decide which laptop you need:
- What will this laptop be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this laptop be used? (if it’s not going to move, perhaps you should consider a desktop)
- How important is laptop speed?
- How much storage you need?
With the answers in mind, you know which top laptop you need.
Can’t Decide? Get Our Laptop Guide
If you have trouble deciding on a laptop, our laptop guide can show you the right direction with the considerations for laptops. You will also receive reviews about new laptops that will help you choose.
Here are our recommendations:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell G Laptops – under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo Yoga – our personal favorite
- HP 2-in-1 – great brand at great prices
- Acer Spin – for flexibility
Others – Everyday Use
- HP ENVY – powerful for everyday use
- Dell Inspiron – last for years
- Lenovo IdeaPad – computers for every need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can get a top laptop using the discount pages. If you still don’t know which one to get, look over reviews (or just skip to discount pages, you’ll find something in you budget).