Getting a good price on a new computer is not a very hard task. All you need to do is ask yourself the following questions to determine which computer you need, then just look for discounts and coupons that make the purchase price lower.
- What will this computer be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this computer be used? (if you need it to move, perhaps consider a laptop)
- How important is computer speed?
- How much storage you need?
With these answers in mind, you are ready to tackle the mission of getting a new computer.
These are our favorite desktops which are highly recommended:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell Inspiron Gaming– under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo IdeaCentere – our personal favorite
- HP Pavilion – great brand at great prices
- Dell XPS – high performance
- HP EliteDesk – powerful for business use
- Dell OptiPlex – last for years
- Lenovo ThinkCentre – computers for every business need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can look for a computer first using the reviews, then look for discounts. Otherwise, just dive right in to discounts and find a good computer price that matches your budget and needs.