When you want to buy yourself a new gaming desktop, the easiest way to do so is going online. However, before you choose a computer, you need to find out which computer you need. In order to do that, ask yourself:
- What games do you plan to play? (high demand, medium demand, or low demand)
- Where will this desktop be used? (if you’d rather have it move, perhaps you should consider a laptop)
- How important is gaming speed?
- How much storage you need?
Answering these questions will help you refine your needs and point you exactly to the desktop you should get.
These are our favorite desktops which are highly recommended:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell Inspiron Gaming– under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo IdeaCentere – our personal favorite
- HP Pavilion – great brand at great prices
- Dell XPS – high performance
- HP EliteDesk – powerful for business use
- Dell OptiPlex – last for years
- Lenovo ThinkCentre – computers for every business need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can buy a new gaming desktop by looking at desktop reviews (which explain exactly what each PC is capable of), searching for a specific brand, or jumping right to each brand’s coupon and discount page to get your desktop now.