Finding the best possible desktop PC for your needs isn’t hard – you just need to define your needs and look for a desktop that matches them. In order to do that, ask yourself:
- What will this desktop be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this desktop be used? (if you’d rather have it move, perhaps you should consider a laptop)
- How important is desktop speed?
- How much storage you need?
Answering these questions will help you refine your needs and point you exactly to the desktop you should get.
These are our favorite desktops which are highly recommended:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell Inspiron Gaming– under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo IdeaCentere – our personal favorite
- HP Pavilion – great brand at great prices
- Dell XPS – high performance
- HP EliteDesk – powerful for business use
- Dell OptiPlex – last for years
- Lenovo ThinkCentre – computers for every business need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can start finding the best desktop PC by looking at desktop reviews (which explain exactly what each PC is capable of), searching for a specific brand, or jumping right to each brand’s coupon and discount page to get your desktop now.