The best way to find a good desktop PC for you is by reading reviews. However, before reading them, it’s important to know what you’re looking for. Here are some questions you need to answer before reading reviews:
- What will this computer be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this computer be used? (if you need it to move, perhaps consider a laptop)
- How important is computer speed?
- How much storage you need?
With these answers in mind, you are ready to look for your new desktop. You can even read customer reviews of these brands by clicking on them and looking for specific models.
These are our favorite desktops which are highly recommended:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell Inspiron Gaming– under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo IdeaCentere – our personal favorite
- HP Pavilion – great brand at great prices
- Dell XPS – high performance
- HP EliteDesk – powerful for business use
- Dell OptiPlex – last for years
- Lenovo ThinkCentre – computers for every business need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can look for a computer first using the reviews, then look for discounts. Otherwise, just dive right in to discounts and find a good computer price that matches your budget and needs.