When getting a new laptop, it’s often wise to look for deals and discounts that will make your laptop purchase cheaper (but not compromise on laptop quality). Such laptop deals are great, but before looking for them, you need to ask yourself these questions to determine which laptop is right for you:
- What will this laptop be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this laptop be used? (if it’s not going to move, perhaps you should consider a desktop)
- How important is laptop speed?
- How much storage you need?
With the answers in mind, you know which laptop deals to look for, so go ahead and get it.
Can’t Decide? Get Our Laptop Guide
If you have trouble deciding on a laptop, our laptop guide can show you the right direction with the considerations for laptops. You will also receive reviews about new laptops that will help you choose.
Here are our recommendations:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell G Laptops – under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo Yoga – our personal favorite
- HP 2-in-1 – great brand at great prices
- Acer Spin – for flexibility
Others – Everyday Use
- HP ENVY – powerful for everyday use
- Dell Inspiron – last for years
- Lenovo IdeaPad – computers for every need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can get a laptop deal using the discount pages. If you still don’t know which one to get, look over reviews (or just skip to discount pages, you’ll find something in you budget).