When looking for a new laptop, it’s important to read some reviews and understand what you’re looking for. Before reading reviews, you should ask yourself these questions to know what to look for when reading them:
- What will this laptop be used for? (Internet browsing, word processing, photo editing, gaming, etc.)
- Where will this laptop be used? (if it’s not going to move, perhaps you should consider a desktop)
- How important is laptop speed?
- How much storage you need?
Answering these questions will help you refine your search and look for key terms in reviews available here and elsewhere. You can visit brand sites to read verified customer reviews and order the best laptop for your needs.
Can’t Decide? Get Our Laptop Guide
If you have trouble deciding on a laptop, our laptop guide can show you the right direction with the considerations for laptops. You will also receive reviews about new laptops that will help you choose.
Here are our personal recommendations:
- Alienware – the best, for those who wish to invest
- Dell G Laptops – under $1,000, yet powerful
- Acer Predator – amazing for serious gamers
- Lenovo Legion – good performance at good price range
- Lenovo Yoga – our personal favorite
- HP 2-in-1 – great brand at great prices
- Acer Spin – for flexibility
Others – Everyday Use
- HP ENVY – powerful for everyday use
- Dell Inspiron – last for years
- Lenovo IdeaPad – computers for every need
Search By Brand
Looking for a specific brand? Try here:
You can start finding which laptop is the best for you by looking at laptop reviews (which explain exactly what each laptop is capable of), searching for a specific brand, or jumping right to each brand’s coupon and discount page to get your laptop now.