The Lenovo IdeaPad 5i is a sub PHP 60K laptop that comes in many color variations, each with its unique style and feel. With a screen design targeted at a 90% Active Area Ratio that drives visuals to the edge with slim frames, you’ll have the best screen experience for a PC. Weighing an average of 1.4 kg/ you, it is a super-light laptop that you can take anywhere.
A significant highlight of the Lenovo IdeaPad 5i system specification is its heavy-duty integrated processors. Depending on the exact model, It has an up to 10th/ 11th Core i7 Ice Lake processor with four clocked at 1.3 GHz to 3.9 GHz, offering at least 18% more IPC than older generation PCs.
Its GPU boasts of an Integrated graphics card up to NVIDIA MX450 (with ITL config), NVIDIA ® MX350 31W, and Integrated Intel Iris X e graphics allowing you to use it for on the go heavy multimedia projects and other process-intensive tasks like medium-light gaming.
The 14 – inch display features a 16:9 Full HD display aspect ratio with anti-glare protection. Depending on the exact model and your region, the display could vary, featuring 14- inch FHD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution IPS enabled, with a max brightness of 300 nits, sRGB 100% for generic and metal only, or 14 – inch FHD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution TN, max brightness 250 nits, 45% NTSC for generic and polymer only.
One thing that the IdeaPad 5 doesn’t lack is input options. With this PC, you have a host of options to work with, especially in the case of the Thunderbolt USB Type C port with support for power delivery.
Lenovo IdeaPad 5i Specifications
- OS: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home – Safe Mode
- Processor: Up to 11th Gen Intel Core™ i7, Up to 10th Gen Intel Core™ i7
- Display: 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300 nits, sRGB 100% (Metal only) / 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, 300 nits, 45% NTSC / 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080) TN, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (Polymer only) / 14″ HD (1366 x 768) TN, 220 nits (Polymer only) (90% AAR) / 14″ HD (1366 x 768) TN, 16:9, 220 nits,
- Graphics: Up to NVIDIA MX450 (with ITL config), Up to NVIDIA MX350 31W, Integrated Intel Iris X e graphics
- Storage: Up to 16GB RAM/ 1TB SSD
- Battery: Up to 12.5 hours with support for Rapid Charge
- Connectivity: Up to WiFi 6, Bluetooth v5.1
Guaranteed fast charging via Rapid Boost Support and up to 12 hours of standard battery life combined with robust storage spec of up to 16GB RAM and up to 1TB SSD ROM, this laptop could become more than just a machine. It could become your companion PC.
Other notable features of the Lenovo IdeaPad 5i include two legacies USB-A 3.1 ports, one Type-C USB 3.1 port, one HDMI 1.4b port, one SD card reader slot, a headphone/mic combo slot, Dolby powered 2 X 2 user-facing internal speakers, fingerprint enabled power button and Privacy shutter.