The Dell Inspiron 15 touch laptop comes in color variations of mist blue. This PC presents a sleek and eye-catching outlook with its narrow border display and expansive screen-to-body display. Dell designed it with an aluminum cover that further highlights its impressive aesthetics and ensures higher durability. In addition, it is lightweight and easy to carry around at just 3.62 lbs. (1.643 kg).
Compactness isn’t the only thing the Dell Inspiron 15 Touch has going. However, it doesn’t disappoint in the display department. It presents a 15.6-inch touch-enabled Full HD LED-backlit display screen with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 that refreshes at 60Hz. The screen is ultimately arranged to project a wide viewing angle for an intuitive and immersive viewing experience.
It is important to note that the Dell Inspiron 15 Touch is ideal for medium – heavy-duty multimedia and process demanding tasks. In addition, reflex fast responses and record process time are expected with the PC’s AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor powered by six cores and 12 threads equipped with AMD’s Radeon Graphics card.
As for the memory capabilities, the PC is rigged with two different configurations depending on your region. The 2 x 4 8GB RAM DDR4, 3200 MHz memory configuration, and the 2 x 8 16GB RAM DDR4, 3200 MHz memory configuration. You don’t have to worry about slow and unresponsive Hard Drives with the 256 GB SSD, 512 GB SSD, and 1 TB SSD drive configurations.
All memory and storage configurations of the Inspiron 15 features allowance for extra slots and mods, ensuring that you can be flexible with your purchase and technical specs.
Dell Inspiron 15 Touch Specifications
- OS: Window 11 Home, English
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 6-core/12-thread Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics, AMD Ryzen 7 5600U 8-core/16-thread Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Display: 15.6 – inch Full HD 1920×1080, 60Hz, Touch, AG, Wide Viewing Angle, LED-Backlit, Narrow Border
- Memory: 8 GB, 2 x 4 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz, 16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz
- Storage: 256 GB/512 GB/1 TBM.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD
- Dimensions: Height: 0.57 inch – 0.71 inch(14.6mm – 17.99mm) x Width: 14.02 inch (356.06mm) x Depth: 9.01 inch (228.9mm)
- Weight: 3.62 lbs. (1.643 kg)
- Connectivity: 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth
- Battery: 4 Cell integrated 54 Wh
- Power: 65-Watt AC Adapter with support for fast charge
The PC has a mechanical camera shutter, a carbon model backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, surround 2×2 stereo speakers with dual-array microphones, and an HD 1280 x 720 high-resolution camera.
Other notable features of the Dell Inspiron 15 Touch include two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port with Display and fast charge support, one Universal Audio Jack, one HDMI 1.4b port, one power-adapter port, and one SD card slot.