At first glance, Dell XPS 8950 may not look to you like it packs up a lot compared to its predecessor. However, it does. Generally, the XPS desktop has a 27L chassis, a larger container than the former 19L, with much power. As a result, this PC renders apex-level performance that transfers enough processing power to where it’s frequently and mainly required.
Graphics and Processor
With the 12th Gen Intel Core processors, your creative designs, live streaming, editing, and are a hitch-free go. Also, different series of NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs, ray tracing, and AI boosters make the XPS 8590 give its legendary output performance.
Remain limitless in your creations with the DDR5 memory capable of supporting up to 128GB and speeds nearing the 4400 MHz. This high memory limit implies that you can easily manage your large design files and voluminous gaming apps. Moreover, with swift networking like the Wi-Fi 6, you can be sure of a progressive and exquisite online experience.
Enjoy an outstanding thermal architecture that runs quieter than the former generations. The front bezel allows cool air to enter while spreading through the graphics and SSD storage to exit at the rear. This design is without any top-laid parts on either of the GPUs or CPU to give maximum airflow. Liquid cooling is also an alternative cooling option through the water loop, aside from the highly revolving fans.
Being the standard creators’ build, you can use the Dell XPS 8950 to broaden your artistic horizon. Also, the correct railing of your creativity is ensured with the GPUs that make your work faster, better, and of reasonable steady rates. In addition, the USB ports and integrated card reader make your connectivity with other devices possible to import your other needed contents.
Different glowing colors like Platinum Silver and Night Sky have varying degrees of resin and aluminum tones that can blend in perfectly in your home or office. The craft is also that which radiates elegance and style.
Some Dell XPS 8950 Specifications
- OS: Window 11 Home
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel Core i3-i9, 4.3GHz-5.2GHz, 12MB-30MB caches, 4-16 cores, 8-24 threads
- Memory: 8GB, 4400 MHz, DDR5-SDRAM, up to an additional 128GB, 4 x UDIMM
- Slim optical drive, optical-drive activity light, optical-drive eject button, optical-drive eject pinhole
- Hard Drive: 1TB, NVMe, M.2, PCIe, SSD
- Graphics Power: Max 350W
- Ports/Slots: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port plus PowerShare, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port plus PowerShare, 2x USB 2.0 port, SD/SDXC/SDHC card reader integrated, mic port, Dual-mode display port 1.4, 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Audio System: Waves MaxxAudio Pro, Realtek ALC3861
- Dimensions & Weight: 372.9mm x 173. 0mm x 426.7mm (HxWxD) & 12.61kg-12.80kg
- Power: 460W bronze, 750W platinum
With this Dell XPS 8950, you’re ready for the shiny tech future. Without using any tools, you can access the side panel to get a good upgrade for any of the hardware components to the latest. Moreover, the backplane slots have provisional spaces for four storage inputs. These may include PCIe SSDs, a second hard drive, or a sound card.