Dell New Inspiron 15 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen series processors that give your laptop a rapid response, seamless user experience, and optimal battery performance depending on the base configuration.
Crafted with an EPEAT Silver certified and Carbon Black chassis, your device flashes sparkling aesthetics of perfect style and quality. This design gives a great blend between strength, long-lastingness, and good looks.
Connectivity and Thermal Design
Configured with various ports that support clone display and power delivery, this computer allows you to maximize its use by adding up some other peripherals. Both for extra functions, like giving other monitor display signals, and power supply for charging purposes.
Do you want it quiet and cool? You have just that with the Dell New Inspiron 15. The thermal system design comprises dual heating pipes, numerous fans, and a drop-hinge that aids air circulation underneath the device. This venting system unveils your laptop’s power and maintains its thin design. Also, the heating pipes help to channel heat away from your CPU and GPU.
The high-quality performance is nowhere else than the 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSDs storage that quickens its response and steadies your workflow. This speed is further enhanced by its lid sensor and a fingerprint reader that gives you rapid access regardless of your system’s initial state of inactiveness.
Staying in the know with the world is also possible through other application updates. Even when your device is asleep, it’s still alert to grant you user access to your apps and files for a less worrisome reach.
Using an HD webcam, your privacy and connection are guaranteed. In addition to that, it helps prevent any potential embarrassments, e.g., on video or audio calls, giving you the liberty to do all you want on your laptop.
The key can go down at finger punch to about 1.3mm, giving you a superb typing experience. Spacious touchpads, large keycaps, and a vast screen-to-body ratio all foster the desired on-device function and use.
Dell New Inspiron 15 Specifications
- OS: Windows 11 Home
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5625U, six-core, 12-thread plus Radeon Graphics
- Display: 15.6”, FHD 1920×1080, 120Hz, Anti-Glare, LED-Backlight, Wide Viewing Angle, 250-nit
- Hard Drive: 512GB, PCI NVMe, M.2, SSD
- Memory: 8GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz
- Keyboard: Non-backlit keyboard type
- Ports/Slots: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, an HDMI 1.4 port, a headset port, 1 SD card slot, an M.2 2230/2280 SSD/Intel Optane, an M.2 2230 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth card
- Camera: 720p at 30 fps camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers plus 4W Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac 1×1 Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth
- Dimension & Weight: 16.96mm – 21.07mm × 358.50mm × 235.60mm & 1.68kg
- Battery: Integrated, three-cell, 41 Wh
- Power: 65W AC adapter
Dell New Inspiron 15 is eco-conscious. Its packaging trays and other components are made from recycled materials. Since the real world is where things indeed happen, this PC is engineered to be suited for the environment irrespective of the climate condition or extent of use.