Since it’s available in all different sizes, including “Tiny”, “SSF”, and “Tower”, the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 is a versatile product that can be used to support robust productivity. No matter which tower size you choose, you can count on getting some great hardware. They all also come with independent software vendor certification (ISV) from all of the major vendors.
The “Tiny” version is a one-liter workstation that, despite being 96% smaller than a typical device, is still just as powerful. It’s great for big jobs in fields like finance, architecture, engineering, science, and more. The Small Form Factor version has a starting weight of 17.64-lbs, and the standard tower weighs 23.4-lbs. The ISV-Certifications include Autodesk programs like AutoCAD and Revit, as well as Altair HyperWorks, Nemetshek Vectorworks, Barco Medica Display, AVEVA PDMS, and more.
The SFF model supports up to 7 displays at once, and the traditional tower model supports up to 8. All 3 models feature security technologies such as a padlock loop, TPM 2.0, and Kensington lock slot for securing the bottom door.
Here is a rundown of all of the starting specs you can choose from of each of the 3 Lenovo ThinkStation P330 models.
• Up to 9th Generation Intel Core processor i9 / 8-core / up to 4.4-GHz with Turbo Boost / 12MB cache
• Memory: 32GB intel Optane NVMe M.2
• OS: Windows10 Pro
• Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro P1000 (4GB)
• Storage: 2 x 1TB M.2 PCIe-NVMe solid state drive
• Power supply unit: 135-watts
• Processor: Up to 9th Gen. Intel Core i9 w/ vPro OR Up to Intel Xeon E-2226G (8-cores and 6-cores respectively)
• Memory: Up to 64GB 2666-MHz UDIMMs (for ECC and non-ECC)
• OS: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations / Redhat Linux (certified)
• Storage: up to 3 x 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD w/ choice of up to 3 3.5-inch SATA / up to 4 2.5-inch SSD
• Optical drive: Slim DVD-RW multi-burner (also optional)
• Graphics: integrated graphics / Quadro RTX 4000 – 8GB or NVIDIA Quardo Pro P400 – 2GB (up to P500 16GB)
• RAID: 0 / 1 / 5 / 10
• Power supply: 250-W (92%) / 400-W (92%)
• Processor: Up to 9th Gen. Intel Core i9-9900 (vPro) with 8-cores or Xeon E-2226G with 6-cores
• OS: Windows 10 Pro or Redhat Linux
• Storage: up to 3TB M.2 NVME Solid state drive (1 on motherboard / 2 via add-in-card)
• Additional storage: 1 x 3.5-inch SATA 7200-RPM (up to 4TB) OR 2 x 2.5-inch SATA SSD (up to 2TB)
• Optical drive: Slim DVD / CD-RW (optional)
• Memory: up to 64GB / 2666-MHz – UDIMMs (for ECC and non-ECC)
• Chipset Intel: C246
• Graphics: Integrated card / NVIDIA Quadro P400 (2GB) up to Quadro P1000 (4GB)
• RAID: 0 / 1
• Power supply unit: 260-W (92%)
This is just a summary of all of the great hardware and features you can expect with the Lenovo ThinkStation P330. There is also a wide variety of ports and slots on the front and rear of each tower.