Laptops are always great to have these days. They can perform as well as desktops do, yet are more portable. Manufacturers of PC laptop computers are working hard to equip them with the best hardware possible. They do so while at the same time making them thinner and lighter. As great as tablets and 2-in-1 Chromebooks are, many people still prefer the traditional PC laptop. A laptop that can allow them to use streaming and gaming. There are some great business notebooks as well.
What would be the “best” laptop for you? What are you looking for, exactly? Something inexpensive and standard for convenience? A gaming laptop? Multimedia? Business?
What to Look for In a Laptop?
Regardless of what you’re looking for, here are a few things you need to know about PC laptop computers (Windows):
• They’re available with these screen sizes: 13.4 or 13.5-inches, 14-inches, 15.6-inches, or 17.3-inches. Apple MacBooks have 13.3-inch displays, but they tend to cost a lot more.
• The storage solution is an important consideration. SATA hard drives are still available, but they’re not as common these days. Most people prefer SSDs for speed. The downside for Solid State Drives is that they might not have high capacity as SATA drives, and those that do are more expensive. At the very least, we recommend that you opt for a 256GB SSD or higher.
• Most PC laptop computers come with an Intel Core processor, although AMD processors are gaining popularity. Unless you’re an extreme gamer looking for VR-capabilities, a Core i5 processor would be a reasonable choice. An i3 processor would lack in many aspects.
• As for graphics, dedicated video NVIDIA or AMD Radeon is always preferable. Only consider integrated Intel graphics if you can’t find a good deal on a notebook with dedicated graphics. You may also not plan on doing any graphics-intense tasks or activities.
• The size of the screen isn’t the most crucial thing – you need to consider the resolution. Even if you get a 17.3-inch display, everything might look bland unless it has a decent resolution. Get an FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution. You won’t need UHD unless you want to spend a lot of money. Some FHD models have touchscreens.
PC Laptop Computers Recommendations
Now that you know what to look for in PC laptop computers, here are a few recommendations on ones to look into:
• Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series (general use)
• ROG Zephyrus G14 (for gaming)
• Acer Swift 3 (for students and professionals)
• Lenovo IdeaPad 5 (best all-around)
• HP Pavilion 15z (budget)
You can order any of these PC laptop computers online. To save even more, get everything from Dell discount codes to Acer coupons at this site.