The Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i is an all-in-one desktop computer in Mineral Grey or Industrial Black. It comes in two different models, a 24-inch screen-sized model and a 27-inch screen-sized model. These models present a sleek, narrow bezel screen finish that radiates a classical outlook. The only significant difference between the two models is their display parameters. Otherwise, they have primarily similar features and tech specifications.
With up to 93% screen-to-body ratio, users can enjoy highly optimized screen time with ultra-quality displays. For example, the 27-inch model has a 27-inch anti-glare, QHD, and IPS-enabled touchscreen display with a 2560 X 1440 pixel resolution and a max brightness of 250 nits. On the other hand, the 24 – inch model has a 23.8-inch anti-glare and IPS touchscreen-enabled display screen with a maximum brightness of 250 nits. The only difference is its Full HD support and a screen resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels.
Design and Performance
As for the design, the Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i has only merits and no known demerits. Its comprehensive and congruent All-in-one concept design ensures that users can get the functionalities of a full-sized desktop PC set up on just one screen. Moreover, the 5i monitor box houses the PC’s display and processor unit.
The compact design of the IdeaCentre 5i does not affect the PC’s performance. If anything, it only helps accentuate the desktop’s uniqueness. Its powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors powered by eight cores and 16 threads and clocked at 2.0 GHz with Turbo Boost 4.50 GHz support can effortlessly handle users: software and programs. In addition, its graphics memory slot is a robust Intel UHD Graphics 630 integrated graphics card that allows users to run and complete multimedia programs and tasks, with potential support for low-medium process-intensive programs.
Both models of the IdeaCentre 5i have a wide range of I/O support. They have three USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, two USB 2.0 Gen 2.0 ports, one 3-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC) ports, an RJ45 port, a microphone/mic combo jack, and an HDMI output port.
Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i Specifications (Generic)
- Display: 27- inch QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS, anti-glare, touchscreen, 250 nits, 23.8 – inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, touchscreen, max brightness 250 nits
- Processor: Up to 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700T Processor with vPro (2.00 GHz, up to 4.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16 MB Cache)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Audio: Certified JBL speakers by Harman, Dolby Audio Premium, two 3W tweeters, 1 x 5W woofer
- Camera: IR & 1080p FHD
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth v 5.0, WiFi 802.11AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth v 5.0
- Storage: 1TB 5400 RPM HDD + 256 GB PCIe SSD, 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 2667MHz, 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz
Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i 24″ Specifications
- OS: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home
- Dimensions (H x W x D)With stand: 17.75” X 7.28” X 17.13” / 450.9mm x 185mm x 435.19mm
- Weight: Starting at 15.46 lbs (7.012 kg)
- Color: Industry Black
- Adapter: 90W, 120W
Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i 27″ Specifications
- OS: Windows 11 Pro, Windows 11 Home
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 614.8mm x 200mm x 481.81mm / 24.2″ x 7.87″ x 18.97″
- Weight: Starting at 24.16 lbs (10.96 kg)
- Color: Mineral Grey
- Adapter: 150W
In the Lenovo IdeaCentre 5i box, you’ll find an IdeaCentre AIO 5i 27″ or 24″ depending on the model, a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse, and a Quick Start Guide.